OpenSPIM Software start up
- Launch Fiji using OpenSPIM.app/ImageJ-win32.exe.
- Once Fiji has started, you can open µManager Studio from Plugins>Micro-Manager>Micro-Manager Studio (You can have it start automatically.)
- If this is the first time you've launched µManager, you will have to configure the hardware to continue.
- From µManager, click Plugins>Acquire SPIM image to launch the OpenSPIM plugin (You can have the OpenSPIM plugin start automatically, too).
- The Live Window will open automatically if it is not already open.