[OpenSPIM] OpenSPIM (or very similar) publications

Neil Anthony nantho2 at emory.edu
Sat Jul 18 10:34:06 CDT 2015

Hi all, I hope the science treats you well.

I was wondering if anybody has a list of publications (and/or websites)
using the OpenSPIM or similar setup.  I'm pleased to say that I've
started to order parts for our build and I was curious to see more of
the data sets taken with this kind of setup.  I'm presenting to my
department in the week and need some representative data sets and
experiments.

I know of the PLOS paper from last year that investigates Ca sensing in
plant roots, but can't seem to find anything else.

I hope there are plenty more in the pipeline given that there are more
OpenSPIM setups out there.  I see 8 on the website, but are there more?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Neil

prohibited.