[OpenSPIM] 回复: A trouble in initial hardware configuration of thelaser

709314090 at qq.com
Fri Jul 17 04:14:15 CDT 2015

Dear Peter,
   Thank you for your help! I have found the field to input the port of the laser. But the shutter of the laser can not be recognize in the next page, and there is no option in the shutter listbox. I hope this would not affect the experiment.

All well!

Zheng Huang
State Key Laboratory of High Field Laser Physics, Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201800, China
Address: Qinghe Road No. 390, Jiading District, Shanghai 201800, China
Tel: 13120836853
E-mail: 709314090 at qq.com