[OpenSPIM] Alternative to Agarose

Eric Edsinger 000generic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:05:59 CDT 2015

Hi Marco,

That's great - I would love to hear about how CyGel works for you for
OpenSPIM/lightsheet - and I'm very curious about the two-component hydrogel
for live samples that does not require a temperature trigger.  It would be
great to hear about it on OpenSPIM if and when you can share details :)

Good luck!
Eric

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Marcello, Marco <M.Marcello at liverpool.ac.uk