[OpenSPIM] Fwd: [micro-manager-general] 1.4.22 Release schedule (Aug 14)

Johannes Schindelin johannes.schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 09:05:06 CDT 2015

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [micro-manager-general] 1.4.22 Release schedule (Aug 14)
Date: 2015-07-27 23:39
 From: Mark Tsuchida <marktsuchida at gmail.com>
To: Micro-Manager General <micro-manager-general at lists.sourceforge.net>
<micro-manager-general at lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi Developers,

We plan to release Micro-Manager 1.4.22 on Friday, August 14 (slightly
later than our regular schedule).

In all likelyhood, this will be the last official release version from
the UCSF Micro-Manager Team. Starting in October, Open Imaging will be
providing annual releases as free downloads (see [1]). We'll continue
to publish nightly builds until Sept 30.

If you have SVN write access and are working on untested changes, it
will be a good idea to avoid committing them to SVN during the week
before the release. If you need to commit a last-minute fix on the day
of the release, please contact us by email first.

[1]
http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/Open-Imaging-the-new-home-for-Micro-Manager-tp7585647.html

Best regards,
Mark