- Emmanuel Reynaud's Light-sheet sample preparation white paper
- JoVE on zebra fish sample preparation
- Development article about zebra fish sample preparation
Other Open Access projects
These section contains links to projects which share OpenSPIM's vision that
We hope that OpenSPIM in its radical openness will demonstrate that the benefits brought to science by the Open Source approach apply equally well to hardware.
- Karl Bellve's "pretty good focus" project is an Open Access design for an automatic stage focusing device. It is intended to integrate nicely with µManager, just like OpenSPIM.
- A paper on 3D-printable optical components.
- OpenSPIN a sister project for DLSM and OPT imaging.
- MSIM, a "dual view" light-sheet microscopy system, with parts of the code written in Python (but also requiring ImageJ and Piotr Wendykier's Parallel Iterative Deconvolution plugin) and instructions how to build one.
- Open Ephys, a very strong project to provide, develop and support Open Access and Open Source electrophysiology.